Tuesday 22 February 2011

Procrastination

It just so happens that I am the world's No.1 procrastinator.
By writing this in my last post:

"I'm going to try and blog more"

Quite clearly I meant:

"I'll blog when I can be arsed"

which obviously means:

"when I've completed every single game I own, done my housework (About 10 times), sorted my bills out, Bought Christmas presents, wrapped Christmas presents, had Christmas, celebrated another year gone by, celebrated Chinese New Year, watched as the end of the world didn't happen, and done just about every other big, small, exciting, boring, difficult, easy, meaningful and meaningless activity I can think of."

I'll be honest, I've sat down to write this, unsure of what the heck I'm actually going to write (Which clearly doesn't bode well for the rest of this post, or the blog as a whole).
I had two options before starting:

-Delete blog. Carry on with life pretending it never existed and surrender to the fact that I have the ambition and determination of a WAG who left school at 16, tried college for a bit, realised A-Levels weren't "her thing", went into hairdressing, decided she was too good for it, and then ended up settling for a substitute on the reserves of a football team in the lower half of the Conference division.

Or

-Continue blogging. Who cares if people don't read my blog, or do read it but only out of morbid fascination rather than genuine interest. If nothing else I can use this to look back and see how my views/interests/English skills have evolved. And to brain-fart when I'm annoyed. If I delete my blog now, whilst deleted from blogspot.com (Sorry, Blogger.com), it will sit in the back of my mind as a constant reminder as to how my willpower is as strong as the Panda's will to procreate.

More posts on their way, I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment